Our Client a medical device company in Galway are looking to recruit an IT Hyperion Analyst for their Galway site.
IT - Hyperion Analyst
The Hyperion Analyst is a key member of the Global Applications team. Reporting to the Global Applications Manager for the interventional division - a rapidly growing division of TE connectivity. This role involves expert knowledge of Hyperion Planning solutions, close involvement with key stakeholders in Finance and the drive to continually improve our financial planning, budgeting and reporting cycle.
- Responsibility for the support, development of our Hyperion Planning applications and associated processes
- Competency in the full solution stack including ODI, Essbase, Hyperion EPM solutions
- Working with the Finance function to ensure month, quarter and year-end reporting/ analysis cycles are successful and efficient.
- Proactively root cause incidents and define requirements for process improvements
- Delivery of continuous improvement projects and/or other larger Hyperion related project for Finance
- Work with 3rd parties regarding infrastructure support, routine Infrastructure tasks e.g. backups
- Mentor team members and provide backup as required.
- Documentation of processes and procedures.
- Any other duties as required.
Key Competencies (Education/Skills/Experience):
- Degree or equivalent work experience. Masters level desirable.
- Oracle Certification in Hyperion and/or Essbase highly desirable
- Minimum 5 years' experience.
- Competency with Oracle Data integrator (ODI) 12c essential
- Competency with Hyperion Planning, Essbase
- Competency with Financial Reporting Studio (Hyperion)
- Professional Finance qualification or equivalent experience desirable
- Demonstrated ability to drive & solve technical issues through to completion.
- Excellent team player.
- Resourceful, self-educating and self-motivating.
- Excellent communication and customer-facing skills
- Comfortable with CFO level discussions/ audiences
- You must have strong organisation and time management skills and require minimal supervision.
- Motivated self-starter with a "can-do" attitude who works well under pressure to tight and varied deadlines.
- You may be required to travel to other sites (10% maximum travel).
For further information on this IT Hyperion Analyst role in Galway please contact Bridin Quinn on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval