Telephone: 086 1070950
IT Lead Analyst
Our client, a medical device company in Limerick are currently looking to recruit an IT Lead Analyst
for their site on a contract basis
- 6+ years’ experience designing and developing software for a manufacturing or similar environment.
- Third-level Degree qualification in Information Technology
- Good organizational, interpersonal and team skills, effective communicator.
- Proven skills in dealing directly with internal customers to analysis requirements and design solutions.
- Experience of working in a GxP regulated environment is an advantage.
- Evaluates, designs, enhances and implements technical solutions to business problems and opportunities.
- Partners with IT management and client community to identify and analyse business needs and provide recommendations for technology solutions.
- Contributes towards the evaluation of new business
- Formulates and defines system scope and objectives across diverse platforms, databases, software, hardware, technologies and tools.
- Works with users to identify opportunities to maximize performance and minimize costs
- Leads complex projects without direct supervision.
- Manages all aspects of technology and application development projects of varying sizes in support of assigned clients.
- Identifies project risks and issues, assesses and manages them.
- Interfaces with suppliers and vendors to evaluate software, hardware, or services and make recommendations.
- Reviews and analyses existing applications effectiveness and efficiency.
- Provides coaching and guidance to peers, junior team members, co-ops and/or external consultants.
- Ensures all customers are appropriately trained in the use of the systems supported.
- Develops training document and materials when appropriate
- Typically reports to a IT Manager or IT Technical Lead.
- Min 6+ years’ experience designing and developing software.
- Min 3 years of experience developing in C#, VB.Net or ASP.Net
- Proficient in software design
- Min 3 years of experience with RDBMS such as Oracle / SQL Server.
- Proficient in database design
- Strong problem solving analytical skills, testing, debugging and documentation
- Extremely good communication written and verbal. Needs to communicate technical information effectively to a non-technical audience, understand and articulate the feedback.
- Strong organisational skills. Ability and self-motivated to plan and prioritise workload and manage multiple concurrent tasks.
- Proficient in use of tools to support Software Development Lifecycle, Flowcharts, Use Case Diagrams, etc.
For further information on this IT Lead Analyst role in Limerick please contact Karl on 086 1070950 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval