Applicants must have a valid visa/work permit for Ireland for this contract role.
Contact: Karl Lippett
Telephone: 086 1070950
Our client, a med device company in Limerick are currently looking to recruit an IT Manager for their site on a contract basis.
- Configuration and set up of GXP Systems (VMware; Server and PC OS) including Installation & Qualification using approved process and documentation.
- Completion of GxP documentation as required.
- Act as Dept. primary contact for Automation Infrastructure projects, escalations and communications
- Delivers and coordinates Automation Infrastructure services (e.g., desktop/printer/other hardware support, network, user access, Backup, Virtual Server, Network, remote access, software install/maintenance)
- Supports the GXP IT Infrastructure (Network; Backup; PC; Server etc..) systems to ensure the business downtime is minimised
- Support of integration of LMDW IT Peripheral equipment (instruments/scanners etc) and assisting in incident and problems investigations ensuring quick resolution of issues. Escalating infrastructure issues to supplier/manufacturer as required.
- Monitors Infrastructure services, tracks metrics, provides analytics, and ensures site Automation Infrastructure health (e.g., network reliability, availability, capacity, etc.)
- Interacts with technical support staff of hardware and software vendors as needed.
- Responsible for Active Directory account creation, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Responsible for desk-side hardware support, including but not limited to installation, maintenance, peripheral installation, and printers.
- Manage Automation Infrastructure helpdesk including Incident and new demand mgt.
- Manage the control of change GXP Servers, Virtual environment and Workstations as well as associate environments following defined Change Control Processes.
- Responsible for administering Operating System (OS) Environment (e.g. Windows 7/10; Server 2003; 2008 2012) at site in accordance with established procedures, including: account management, group management, NTFS permission management, and share management.
- Responsible for supporting remote network access, using standard remote access services.
- Maintains the inventory of all hardware under your control.
- Communicating with site users on IT advisories as required (e.g. scheduling shut downs etc)
- Completing development projects assigned and delivery to agreed standards and timelines.
- Be technically competent on the technologies in use within the company and preferably with a relevant (computing) 3rd Level Degree qualification.
- Windows Server 2008,2012 VMware and CCNA, certification/experience an advantage
For further information on this IT Manager- Contract role in Limerick please contact Karl Lippett 086 1070950 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval