IT Operations Analyst
Job ID: JOB-11824
IT Operations Analyst
Our medical device client based in Galway, are currently looking to recruit an IT Analyst
The IT Operations Analyst II is a member of the IT Operations team. S/he will provide 2nd line technical support to end users within the organisation.
- Support hardware configuration and deployment. This includes, but not limited to, laptops, desktops, mobiles, switches, servers, VMs, WAPs and other hardware.
- Monitor and troubleshoot hardware.
- Proactively root cause incidents and define requirements for process improvements.
- Provide timely resolution of issues.
- Proactive technical input to deliver business goals, for example, Digital Factory and Analytics.
- Lead projects when required.
- Develop and implement standard operating procedures. Adhere to corporate IS & security policies
- Develop relationships and work with Global IS teams as required.
- Mentor team members and provide backup as required.
- Periodically provide 1st level support to users for issues raised by phone, email, self-service or face to face
- Any other duties as required.
Key Competencies (Education/Skills/Experience):
- Associate Degree or equivalent work experience. Minimum 3 years experience in a related field.
- Microsoft Desktop Support certification desirable.
- Experienced knowledge of Networks and IT infrastructure.
- Network certification desirable, CCNA or similar.
- Proficiency in Windows desktop, server & VM environment.
- Working knowledge O365 & collaboration tools essential
- Working knowledge of using and supporting ITIL processes.
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices and procedures within particular field.
- Demonstrated ability to drive & solve technical issues through to completion.
- Excellent team player with strong communication and customer-facing skills.
- Resourceful, self-educating and self-motivating.
- You must have strong organisation and time management skills and require minimal supervision.
- Motivated self starter with a “can-do” attitude who works well to tight and varied deadline.
- You may be required to travel to and / or support other sites
For further information on this Technical Support role please contact Dee on 086 7902191/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Job ID: JOB-11850 Supplier Engineer Our client, a leading medical device company in Galway is seeking to recruit a Supplier…
Job ID: JOB-11849 R&D Biomaterials Senior Engineer Our client a leading medical device company in Galway are seeking applicants for…
Job ID: JOB-11845 Control Systems Engineer Position Summary: Our client, based in Galway are recruiting for an experienced Control Systems…