Our client, a world player providing Payments and Financial Services to the tourist and financial industry internationally is looking to recruit an IT Payments Lead Analyst for its IT division based in Galway.
- The IT Payments Lead Analyst is a key role in advising & supporting IT Payment Solutions and projects. This role is responsible for the delivery of detailed analysis of Payments existing and new solutions, gathering & interpreting Payment requirements, making technical recommendations, and defining the solution for business critical payment processing services.
- This role will provide support to the Change projects by delivering quality analysis documentation.
- The role serves as a liaison between IT and the Business to translate Payments requirements and also to support the internal IT Payment team.
- The role reports to the Payments IT Project Manager
- Provide detailed analysis of Payment processing, and change required to the Payments systems, including WAY4 Platform and supporting systems.
- Provide comprehensive analysis documentation of Payments platform change requirements
- Serve as technical subject matter expert on Payment processing.
- Provide specialist analysis and consultation to all Payments Units and business teams.
- Work with Payments business partners to gather requirements, business and system related.
- Understands the business issues and challenges specific to each project.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts in all analysis assignments and projects.
- Provide guidance on testing requirements to Developers and QA team.
- Provide leadership within the Payments IT team.
- Develop an extensive knowledge of current and emerging Payment industry practices and use this knowledge when proposing solutions.
- Drive and challenge business and IT team on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plan
- Work with Group Security Officer to ensure compliance with Payment Card Industry Security Standards.
- Provide training and distribute knowledge to keep Payments IT informed of industry standards.
- Deliver informative, well-organized presentations.
- Document areas for improvement in internal IT processes outlining possible solutions.
- Management of relationships with internal and external customers and suppliers.
- Communicate effectively with IT and Business teams to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Participate in the Company?s Performance Management System and ensure full compliance with all policies and procedures, reporting systems and Company Values at all times.
Knowledge & Experience & Skills
- Hold a third level Business, IT or Finance degree, or equivalent.
- Must have strong Analysis experience in Payments / Card Industry with exposure to Payment systems.
- Must possess a deep understanding of Payment Processing Platforms and have provided input to change in such platforms.
- Must understand POS & ATM payment flows and documented change for these payment channels.
- Must have a deep knowledge of Payment industry message protocols (ISO8583, APACS, etc.)
- Must have experience of Way4 platform or alternative Payments platform
- Must be able to acquire a deep understanding of Payment Card Services systems and infrastructure.
- Must possess a deep understanding of Payment Industry existing and evolving technologies and solutions.
- Must possess a deep knowledge of Card Scheme Compliance requirements and ability to source necessary related information.
- Strong analytical skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Must have a proven track record of identifying and solving problems.
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure.
- Must have strong communications skills.
- Must display the ability to take ownership of projects and deliverables.
- Strong analytical skills, including interpreting system needs and translating into technical requirements.
- Must be a quick learner and have a track record of identifying and solving problems.
- Must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Must be a team player who enjoys working in a fast growing international company.
- The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and to be able to priorities work appropriately.
For further information on this IT Payments Lead Analyst role in Galway please contact Bridin Quinn on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval