Our client, a world player providing Payments and Financial Services to the tourist and financial industry internationally is looking to recruit an IT Project Manager for its IT division based in Galway.
The IT Project Manager role is responsible for the managing all DCC Integration Project with Acquirers, Retailers, PSPs and Partners across the Globe. This entails working closely with the Business Customer Implementation Teams to understand the Business Requirements and also the Technology Delivery teams to plan the Integration projects. The role will have responsibility for supporting the Business in the design and delivery of new technology solutions for Payments, DCC and Third Party Payments (TPP) services. Management of stakeholder relationships will be a key part of this role. The successful candidate will have a strong technical background and experience in delivery of Payments Technology Interactions within the Industry.
- Manage all DCC Integrations Projects on behalf of the Technology Group.
- Manage other Payments Product Enhancement Projects as required.
- Document the technical requirements for DCC Acquirer, Retailers, PSP and Partner integrations
- Work with the DCC Business Team to design the technical solutions and determine the project plans
- Ensure solutions align to customer SLA requirements
- Assist in standardizing the DCC specification across various models and regions
- Develop the DCC Technical Product Set with the DCC Business Team
- Own and drive the Programme of Integration Projects
- Work with Technology Delivery teams to schedule delivery commitments
- Manage technical teams to deliver projects
- Ensure solutions adhere to Group Architecture, Software, Service, Security (incl. PCI) and Card Scheme standards
- Prepare full documentation set for all DCC Integrations
- Provide support for DCC RFIs, RFPs, Tender responses
- Build effective and professional relationships with all internal and external partners
- React to customer / partners queries in a professional and timely manner
- Provide Project Reporting to manager and other internal stakeholders in an accurate and timely manner.
- Work professionally, effectively and constructively to promote the company
- Contribute to the effective working of the IT Management Team
- Participate in the Company?s Performance Management System and ensure full compliance with all policies and procedures, reporting systems and Company Values at all times.
Knowledge & Experience
- Must have knowledge in and experience of working with Global Card Payment Industry
- Must have a deep understanding of industry & country specific card and payment solutions
- Must have a solid understanding of Card Scheme compliance and security regulations
- Excellent knowledge of payment protocols and more particularly, EMV / Contactless and local / regional payments protocols
- Significant (5+ years) experience in acquiring/processing industry
- Significant experience in writing product functional / technical specification
- Significant experience in defining and managing technical product development projects.
- Proven experience in delivering IT Projects in a dynamic environment
- Must display the ability to take ownership of a programme of Global projects.
- Must have a proven track record of identifying and solving problems.
- Must have experience in managing a team of Payments specialists to deliver business payments solutions and services
- Ability to talk and discuss with senior/key persons in company?s internal departments and in customers? departments
- Must be able to contribute as part of a management team
- Hold a degree in Software engineering, Business / Finance.
- Very good knowledge of systems, databases, payments products
- Excellent Project Management skills with a strong understanding of software development methodologies.
- Business / Payments Analyst skills
- 3+yrs experience in managing effective delivery teams
- Strong Stakeholder management skills required
- Proven communication and team working skills
- Proven organizational, planning and project management skills.
- A highly motivated individual with a passion for working in the Payments Industry
- Willing to take accountability and responsibility and able to make sound decisions in a dynamic environment
- Self-management: Must display evidence of resilience, drive, self-control and personal presentation.
- Interpersonal Skills: Must display integrity, reliability and strong interpersonal skills.
- Communication skills: These must be experienced and strong.
- Team work: Must be able to work with a diverse sales, business and technology teams in many locations
- Time Management: Must have proven time management skills and the ability to deliver to tight deadlines
- Change management: Must enjoy working in a fast growing and changing Company. Flexibility is essential
- Must be available to travel occasionally to support the projects.
For further information on this IT Project Manager - DCC Integrations please contact Bridin Quinn on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our Hero Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please note Hero Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.