Telephone: 091 730022
IT Projects Officer Galway
Our client in Galway are looking to recruit a IT Projects Officer for their facility on a contract basis.
Main Duties And Responsibilities:
- Work with the Unit Management in achieving the RAO Commitment to Service and related initiatives
- Financial Ledger reconciliation and management.
- Design and deliver specialist training & specialist IT solutions to maximise service quality, effectiveness, efficiency and continuity.
- Contribute to the project team & implement accounts receivable module
- Contribute to financial reporting deadlines by developing automated reports
- Application development to enhance user experience
- Ensure timely payment of scholarship stipends & fees by designing and delivering automation of payment and profile uploads to the payroll system.
- Contribute to organising short or medium-term developments or process changes by applying professional or specialist knowledge of work area
- Other Ah-hoc duties.
- Minimum Batchelor degree in one of the following; MIS, Information Technology,
- Advanced IT skills
- Project management experience
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Previous experience in 'requirements gathering'
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients and other departments
- Persuasive, encouraging and motivating
- Flexibility to adapt to shifting priorities, demands and timelines
- Analyse data using data analytic tools and techniques
For further information on this IT Projects Officer role in Galway please contact Bridin Quinn / firstname.lastname@example.org on 091 730022
Check out all our open jobs on our website - www.hero.ie