HERO Recruitment are hiring an IT Recruitment Resourcer for our Galway office
As an IT Recruitment Resourcer you will be working for a multi-award winning recruitment agency in Galway whose focus is about finding the best in people. The IT Recruitment Resourcer role in Galway is the entry point into recruitment consultant role and provides an ideal foundation. The IT Recruitment Resourcer role involves sourcing across the social media platforms and supporting the IT Recruitment
Consultants with administration.
Key responsibilities for the IT Recruitment Resourcer Galway:
- Source candidates on internal and external databases, social media platforms, particularly LinkedIn and twitter.
- Review CV's and identify relevant candidates
- Sourcing candidates on sector specific networking and information sharing hubs and platforms - For example GitHub, bufferapp, angellist other
- Identify candidates with the appropriate skills as outlined in sourcing strategy. Headhunt suitable profiles and generate shortlists.
- Advertise vacancies on HERO website, online job boards, social media platforms.
- Create marketing campaigns to target a specific recruitment audience.
- Monitor current news and media daily capturing trigger events per sector including - start-ups / expansions / downsizing
- Develop recruiter social networks to broaden candidate communities
- Support the recruiters in the recruitment process including database updates, interview scheduling, other
- Respond to applicants queries by phone and email
- Follow up with candidates and clients during the recruitment process as required
- Reference checking
- Managing PSL update documents/agreements as and when they arise
- Level 8 honours graduates desireable - Potential discipline : Business / HR
- IT literate and capable in learning and navigating social media platforms e.g. LinkedIn, twitter, GitHub, bufferapp with ease
- Task oriented, with structured systematic methodical approach
- Reliable and thorough with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to capture, document and follow direction.
- Quick to assimilate training / instructions
- Excellent organisational skills - ability to keep track of task completion
- Be able to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment, flexible and adaptable
- Excellent written communication skills
- MS Office skills essential
Our business style and culture is professional and friendly rewarding us with long-standing relationships with some of the world's leading companies.
We're a progressive agency with a down-to-earth approach, and we truly believe in the importance of understanding our clients' needs and our candidates' abilities.
For further information on this IT Recruitment Resourcer role in Galway please contact Roisin McNamara on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval