Telephone: 086 8168298
IT - SAP Business Analyst
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit an IT - SAP Business Analyst for their site.
Responsibilities May Include The Following And Other Duties May Be Assigned:
- Consults with business stakeholders to understand and evaluate current business processes and identify complex business problems and needs turning those needs into system requirements.
- Provides technical expertise for system functional specifications and deploys new and current systems, processes and procedures in a cost effective manner.
- May configure system settings and options; plan and execute unit, system, and integration testing to meet business requirements.
- May lead cross functional linked teams to address business or systems issues.
Specialist Career Stream
- Typically an individual contributor with responsibility in a professional discipline or specialty.
- Delivers and/or manages projects assigned and works with other stakeholders to achieve desired results.
- May act as a mentor to colleagues or may direct the work of other lower level professionals.
- The majority of time is spent delivering and overseeing the projects from design to implementation while and adhering to policies, using specialized knowledge and skills normally acquired through advanced education (typically University).
- Differentiating Factors Autonomy: Seasoned individual contributor.
- Works independently under limited supervision to determine and develop approach to solutions.
- Coaches and reviews the work of lower level specialists; may manage projects / processes. Organizational Impact: May be responsible for entire projects or processes within job area.
- Contributes to the completion of work group objectives, through building relationships and consensus to reach agreements on assignments.
- Innovation and Complexity: Problems and issues faced are difficult, and may require understanding of multiple issues, job areas or specialties
- Makes improvements of processes, systems or products to enhance performance of the job area. Analysis provided is in-depth in nature and often provides recommendations on process improvements.
- Communication and Influence:
- Communicates with senior internal and external customers and vendors.
- Exchange information of facts, statuses, ideas and issues to achieve objective, and influence decision making.
- Leadership and Talent Management:
- May provide guidance, coaching and training to other employees within job area.
- May manage projects, requiring delegation of work and review of others' work produc
Required Knowledge and Experience
- Requires advanced knowledge of job area combining breadth and depth, typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- May have practical knowledge of project management.
- Requires a University Degree and minimum of 4 years of relevant experience, or advanced degree with a minimum of 2 years relevant experience.
For further information on this IT - SAP Business Analyst role in Galway please contact Niamh Hlubek 086 8168298 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval