Our Client a Fintech company in Galway are looking to recruit an IT Service Delivery Manager for their site.
To provide local IT support for the company offices. Agree and deliver Service Level agreements.
This is an exciting new opportunity for someone to join a fast growing organisation.
Key Result Areas
- Ensure all local office IT services are fit for purpose - PCs, Printers, Video-Conferencing, WiFi, LAN access, WAN access
- Ensure all local office people get the best value from Microsoft products - Office, Outlook, Skype, SharePoint
- Ensure all local office request & incidents are managed effectively - clear expectations, spare-parts, proactive monitoring, in line with ITIL best practices
- Provide recommendations to local management for efficiency & productivity improvements via IT
- Assist local business solutions manager on project tasks, supporting rollouts of products to market
- Manage external vendors as and when necessary
- Monitor local system resource utilization, trending, capacity planning
- Provide Level 2 support for Service incidents, assist in diagnosis & test
- Participate in System/application testing and set up/configure EDC terminals.
- Provide procedural documentation and relevant reports as is required for the tasks undertaken/assigned to.
- Manage user accounts, permissions, email, anti-virus, anti-spam
- Manage Active Directory, troubleshoot any domain issues.
- Administer system security to meet compliance & audit requirements
- Implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company's security team
- Setup and maintain office equipment - printers, office IT infrastructure, video-conferencing equipment
- Configure and install network devices and services - routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS)
- Manage local network hardware and software including routers, local office servers and troubleshoot issues when needed.
- IT desktop support - including all laptops & workstations.
Knowledge and Experience
- 5+ years of experience in full-time technical support roles (1st or 2nd level support)
- Systems: Windows OS, Active Directory, Cisco Systems
- Networking :Working experience with Switches, Routers, Servers, Firewalls, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, DNS, QoS
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Access, Skype
- Basic knowledge on SQL queries & on any reporting tool is desirable
- Knowledge on building & using macros in Excel (e.g. pivot tables & charts) is desirable
- Third level degree (or equivalent), preferably in Computer technology/Engineering or similar.
- Candidates with certification preferred : MCSE/ CCNA/CCNP
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Outstanding technical problem analysis and troubleshooting skills
- Work in a high-pressured environment, responsible for systems which host core company services provided to major global clients
- Work with people at all levels, including non-technical staff.
- Good verbal communicator both face to face and over the telephone.
- Operate in a dynamic, fast moving Company with moving tight deadlines.
- Proven problem solving skills.
- Team player who enjoys working in a fast growing. International company
- Work independently and develops technical knowledge/skills on a continual basis
- Occasional Travel required, Drivers licence needed.
For further information on this IT Service Delivery Manager role in Galway please contact Catriona Coogan on 091 730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval