Our client, an online reservation company in Mayo are currently looking to recruit an IT Support for their site.
- Must have good cutomer service skills
- Knowledge in Administration.
- Good troubleshooting methodology and the ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Must have a full driving license
- Willing to travel 10-15%
- Can work flexible hors when needed.
- Previous experience in the hospitality industry is desirable.
Windows Server 2003 and 2008
- Active Directory (Add, Edit, Delete, Group Policy) - Level: High
- TCP/IP Printers (Add, Edit, Delete, Troubleshooting) - Level: Medium
- Windows Folder Shares (Folder Share and Security Knowledge) - Level: High
- Windows Task Schedule Jobs (Add, Edit, Delete) - Level: Low
- General Troubleshooting (Event Viewer and Reading app logs) - Level: High
- New SQL Database creation. - Level: High
- SQL Maintenance Jobs creation for backups. - Level: Medium
- Basic troubleshooting of databases. - Level: Low
- End-User Remote Desktop Client configuration. - Level: High
- Remote Desktop Server User Shadowing to provide support. - Level: Medium
- General Remote Desktop Knowledge. - Level: High
- Remote Desktop User Profile Knowledge. - Level: Medium
General Knowledge in TCP/IP networking. - Level: High
IPsec Site-2-Site VPN Tunnels (creation, edit, delete, logging, troubleshooting) - Level: Medium
Network troubleshooting toward End-User Network. (ping, tracer, logging, troubleshooting) - Level: Medium
For further information on this IT Support role in Mayo please contact Catriona Coogan on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval