Telephone: 086 1070950
IT Support Analyst
Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit an IT Support Analyst for their site.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- Installation, configuration and support of the company’s desktop environment including PCs, laptops, printers and smartphones.
- Installation, configuration and support of desktop and business applications.
- Strong customer focus in delivering support for local and remote users.
- Active Directory, email and Microsoft Office (2013) environment.
- Network troubleshooting including wired and wireless, cabling, routing, TCP/IP, DNS and DHCP.
- Manage assigned support calls from start to finish.
- Ad-hoc project work as required.
- Third Level Qualification in Information Technology or equivalent.
- 3-5 years technical support experience in a computer-related area
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows environment.
- Strong customer service and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work as a team
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent organisational skills; time management, prioritization, planning and documentation
- Knowledge of computer hardware & software including standard desktop & server operating systems, tools & utilities
- Gmail and Goole Apps for Work
- IT industry certifications, CompTIA, MCP, MCSE, CNA
- Microsoft Windows Deployment Server
For further information on this IT Support Analyst role in Galway please contact Karl Lippett on 086 1070950 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval