IT Support Analyst
Job ID: JOB-11480
IT Support Analyst
Our client, a medical device company based in County Galway are currently looking to recruit an IT Support Analyst, for their site
The IT Support Analyst is a member of the company’s IT Team providing IT support to users on all aspects of our local Infrastructure including desktop support and systems administration working closely with the Global Infrastructure Technology Team.
- Installation, configuration and support of the company’s desktop environment including PCs, laptops, printers and smartphones.
- Installation, configuration and support of desktop and business applications.
- Strong customer focus in delivering support for local and remote users.
- Active Directory, email and Microsoft Office (2013) environment.
- Network troubleshooting including wired and wireless, cabling, routing, TCP/IP, DNS and DHCP.
- Manage assigned support calls from start to finish.
- Ad-hoc project work as required.
- Third Level Qualification in Information Technology or equivalent.
- 3-5 years technical support experience in a computer-related area
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows environment.
- Strong customer service and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work as a team
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent organisational skills; time management, prioritization, planning and documentation
- Knowledge of computer hardware & software including standard desktop & server operating systems, tools & utilities
- Gmail and Goole Apps for Work
- IT industry certifications, CompTIA, MCP, MCSE, CNA
- All employees have a responsibility to contribute to the Group’s sustainability and in doing so ensure that we can continue to fulfil our mission.
- All business decisions and actions must serve and be in line with the Group’s sustainability goals and mission
- An employee must abide by the legal compliance policy in the performing of his/her duties
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Job ID: JOB-11533 Senior Control Systems Engineer Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company are currently sourcing a Senior Control Systems…
Job ID: JOB-11520 Packaging Engineer My world leading medical technology client are recruiting for a Packaging Design Engineer for a…
Job ID: JOB-11519 My client a leading pharmaceutical manufacturer of both medical and pharma products is recruiting for a QP…