IT Support Technician
Our client, a manufacturing supplies company in Dublin are currently looking to recruit an IT Support Engineer/Tech to work within a team who are planning, designing and delivering systems for use in house and by their clients.
Reporting to the IT Manager - you will work with industrial and commercial clients who are seeking help and advice about business and IT problems.
Description of duties and responsibilities:
- Maintaining and installing IT systems.
- Member of Team Providing Support, covering hardware and software for laptops, desktops, servers, ERP, networking equipment and printers
- Working on a variety of technology projects as a lead or contributing member
- Training users and consulting staff.
- Researching and testing new SME technologies
- Configuration of network security solutions, e.g. firewall, anti-virus
- Day to Day support of in house systems & maintenance of same
- Diagnose & troubleshoot issues by applying Technical expertise, product knowledge, communication & problem solving skills.
- Good at extracting information from people and explaining technical information to non-technical staff.
- Good problem solving & troubleshooting skills
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent qualification or relevant Industry Experience
- Industry Certification such as MCSE, CCNA, VCP
- Knowledge of Virtualisation and Networking Hardware & Protocols (DNS, DHCP, VLAN etc)
- The ability to adapt to different environments and responsibilities
- Ability to work in a team and individually
- Willing to go the extra mile on certain projects when needed
For further information on this IT Support Technician role in Dublin please contact Jenny Dore on 021-2066287 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval