IT SYSTEMS ENGINEER
The IT Systems Engineer will join the Technology Systems Development Team to ensure server, applications and services are deployed and configured optimally to support the manufacturing enterprise applications in a rapidly expanding environment.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Experience in the design, implementation and deployment of high availability (HA) servers / applications
- Experience with IT security audit and compliance in an enterprise environment
- Experience with Disaster Recovery planning and testing for IT applications
- Experience with SQL Server, Windows Server and Active Directory is essential
- Support 3rd party infrastructure applications and services
QUALIFICATIONS KNOWLEDGE SKILLS
- 3rd Level qualification in an IT related subject.
- 2+ Years experience.
- Proven track record of working in a team based environment.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills - able to express ideas and collaborate effectively with multidisciplinary teams. Be open minded with the ability to recognise good ideas.
- Innovative thinker - should be able to envisage new and better ways of doing things.
- Excellent analytical skills, ability to plan, organise and implement concurrent tasks.
- Ability to operate in a fast paced environment, sometimes requiring extended work hours
- Experience in an FDA regulated or regulated industry beneficial but not required.
- Excellent attention to detail.
For further information on this IT Systems Engineer role in Cork please contact Ros Lomasney on 021 2066287 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval