IT Systems Engineer
Job ID: JOB-11559
IT Systems Engineer
Our pharma client, is currently looking to recruit an IT Systems Engineer for their site in Mayo on a contract basis.
About the Role:
As our IT Systems Engineer will support all aspects of the development and installation of new hardware and software solutions and be responsible for execution of tasks including:
So, what do you need to do this role?
- Installation and configuration of operating systems and other software applications
- Testing and verification of installed software to ensure absence of run time errors or software “bugs”.
- Provision of technical support and direction to Validation Engineers and IT support staff as part of project execution and transfer to production.
- Provision of support for root cause problem solving and the implementation of CAPA’s.
- Design and build of secure, robust, highly available fit-for-purpose and future proofed application environments.
- Design and implement data lifecycle management systems that meet or exceed regulatory expectation in respect of data integrity: data backup regimes and system recovery testing.
- Creation of technical documents required to complete SDLC document set and knowledge articles required by Tier 2 and Tier 3 support teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering or related discipline / equivalent experience.
- Technical Skills and Experience
- 3 to 5 years’ experience delivering IT services preferably within the Pharmaceutical and/or Medical device industry
- System Admin Windows 10 and Windows Server 2012/2016/2019
- Expertise in the following technologies: SCADA, Historian, Thin Client Manager, Active Directory and group policy permissions, XML/XSL, SQL DBA and the development of SQL Queries, Stored Procedures and Reporting.
- Extensive experience delivering automation projects (PLC and SCADA), preferably on legacy equipment.
- Aseptic processing and or packaging equipment experience is a strong bonus.
- Experience with delivering complex projects, ideally related to manufacturing modernisation / manufacturing system upgrades to support business critical process equipment.
- Good analytical skills and a proven ability to problem solve and identify CAPAs for deviations relating to bugs, failures, and non-conformances.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
For further information on this IT Systems Engineer role in Mayo please contact Dee on 086 7902191/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Job ID: JOB-11624 Senior Network Operations Engineer Our client, a telecoms company is currently looking to recruit a Senior Network…
Job ID: JOB-11632 Automation & Controls Engineer Our client, a leading medical device company located in Ballina are looking to…
Job ID: JOB-11631 Senior Financial Accountant Our client a large pharmaceutical company is recruiting for a Senior Financial Accountant to…