Are you tired of working Monday to Friday 9-6? Are you looking for a better work life balance? Job share may be your answer. We're looking for a team of two experienced senior recruiters to work as a team on job share basis. This is a fantastic part-time opportunity for two recruiters who are top of their game to avail of a great work life balance.
HERO Recruitment is a multi-award winning agency whose most recent accolades include winning "Agency of the Year 2016" & "Best in Technical Engineering, Science and Pharmaceuticals" with the National Recruitment Federation of Ireland.
At HERO we're committed to 'finding the best in people'. Our business style and culture is professional and friendly rewarding us with long-standing relationships with some of the world's leading companies. We are a progressive agency with a down-to-earth approach. We truly believe in the importance of understanding our clients' needs and our candidates' abilities.
HERO offer excellent flexible working practices and fantastic benefits.
The Job Description for our Senior Recruiter (Job Share)
- The Senior Recruiter will be responsible for developing and executing strategic recruiting plans to source and uncover the best of talent in the market.
- Our Senior Recruiter will manage the full recruitment life-cycle for recruitment from research, client development, candidate development, assessment and presentation, through to negotiation of offers.
- They will draw on their in-depth recruitment industry and market knowledge of the Industry, serve as a strategic consultant to hiring manager and HR partners to develop and execute targeted recruiting plans to support their talent needs.
- The Senior Recruiter within HERO is expected to bring robust market knowledge of the industry. They will have an in-depth knowledge of implementing effective and creative recruiting strategies in order to attract and retain high quality candidates.
- They will utilize passive and direct sourcing techniques, and seeks new methods and innovative solutions, to identify and attract prospective candidates and build talent pipeline in our recruitment within their Recruitment division.
- Leverages online recruiting resources (LinkedIn, social media, community organisations, associations, etc.) as one of many methods for identifying and sourcing potential leads.
- They will have the natural ability in delivering an exceptional client and candidate experience.
- They will be experienced in using the latest leading edge sourcing methodologies and tools for recruiting in the Recruitment sector.
- Utilise our applicant tracking system and ensures appropriate candidate disposition throughout the lifecycle of the search.
- Ideally 7 years or a minimum of 5 years of professional recruiting/deep sourcing experience managing the full lifecycle of recruitment.
- An expert sourcing skillset to include hands-on knowledge of various sourcing channels to generate qualified candidates.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong business acumen with an entrepreneurial spirit and a thirst for knowledge of the business.
- Genuine interest in the company as well as the role itself.
- Proven track record of working in a fast-paced, complex and deadline-oriented environment
- A demonstrated history of success in sourcing candidates through to hire process.
- Able to create a comprehensive plan for establishing and nurturing talent pipelines in alignment with dynamic business needs.
- Ability to overcome obstacles, proactively manage expectations and relationships, provide innovative ideas and solutions, and shares best practices
- Drive to deliver results, take accountability and ownership of work, and proactively strive for continuous improvement
- Big picture thinker with excellent organisational skills and attention to detail while handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with urgent deadlines.
For further information on this Senior Part Time role in HERO please contact Michelle Kilcar on 086 8347871/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.