Telephone: 021 2066287
Junior Business Analyst
Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company in Cork are currently looking to recruit an Junior Business Analyst for their site, on a contract basis.
The successful candidate will join a team focused on the transformation of the End to End (E2E) Supply Chain through fact-based, data driven analysis & modelling to drive process & business improvements. The candidate will work across all business units & geographical regions to provide insights on customers, business performance and financial improvements across the business.
This role will require collaboration across the E2E Supply Chain in a matrix structured organization. The successful candidate will gain extensive experience in working in such an environment and will have the opportunity to develop strong individual leadership and influencing skills. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to demonstrate their potential and possess the capability to progress through the company organization into roles of increasing responsibility in the future.
- As part of this recently established analytics group, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to shape the development of the analytical capability of the Global Orthopaedics Supply Chain.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Produce & deliver accurate operational performance reporting periodically for supported business areas.
- Identify new data points for enhanced reporting to improve business operations.
- Drive change in business processes through the use of advanced analytics in partnership with cross-functional supply chain teams. Uses analytical & quantitative methods to understand, predict & enhance supply chain performance.
- Gather & analyse data to solve complex problems & evaluate scenarios to make predictions on future outcomes & support decision making.
- Support the supply chain analytical capability strategy.
- Identify opportunities and solutions to leverage and grow analytics capability.
- Work with business Subject Matter Experts to process map and document reporting processes.
- Co-ordinate activities of development teams in automating such reporting processes.
- Work with business users to validate output and integrate the reporting and analytics into business processes.
- Support supply chain stakeholders to gather business requirements for dashboard generation.
- Create, deliver & providing ongoing support for above dashboards.
Leadership Imperatives / Personal Attributes
- CONNECT: Develop deep insights into the needs of our patients, customers, markets and communities.
- SHAPE: Drive innovation; anticipate and shape industry and market changes to advance health care globally.
- LEAD: Take ownership for talent acquisition, performance and development of self and others
- DELIVER: Empower people to act with speed, agility, and accountability
- Integrity & Credo based Actions
- Results & Performance Driven
- Sense of urgency
- Big Picture Orientation
- Intellectual Curiosity
- Self-Awareness & Adaptability
- Bachelor's degree (2:1 or higher) or equivalent in:
- Computer Science / Programming, Business, BIS, Supply Chain, Operational Research or Engineering or related field.
- Masters/PhD Degree in an associated field
- APICS Certification
- Tableau experience
- Strong IT skill-set
- Lateral thinking & Problem Solving
- Demonstrated conceptual, analytical skills & logical thinking with statistical modelling / data analysis competency.
- Experience in leveraging Data Acquisition, Transformation and Visualisation tools. (e.g. Python, R, SQL, Tableau etc)
- Strong interpersonal skills and emotional awareness
- Proactive nature and ability to work with no supervision
- Accuracy with attention to detail
- Must be able to communicate effectively to both a technical & non-technical audience. Make the complex simple.
- Proficient user of MS Office, Excel, Word, Powerpoint
For further information on this Junior Business Analyst role in Cork please contact Ros on 021 2066287 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval