Junior Manufacturing Process Specialist
Our client, a medical device company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Junior Manufacturing Process Specialist for their site on a contract basis.
What will I be doing
The successful candidate is responsible for first line trouble-shooting of the day to day activities within the department. These activities include but are not confined to:
- Monitoring and troubleshooting of the manufacturing processes and process optimization
- Monitoring and reporting of process performance using statistical process control
- Troubleshooting of process specific equipment
- Investigating and resolving Deviations raised within the Manufacturing Department
- Preparation and updating of Batch Records, Procedures and Work Instructions
- Provide process and equipment related training as required within the Manufacturing Department
What do I need
- Recent graduate with a degree in either Microbiology, Biochemistry, Pharmacy, Biotechnology, Science or Engineering
- Experience of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Capable of working within a project team to achieve results
- Skilled in the use of problem solving tools/techniques an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team player
- Customer focused with a Mechanical/Technical aptitude.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Results and performance driven.
- Adaptable and flexible.
For further information on Junior Manufacturing Process Specialist in Cork please contact Jenny Dore on 0860449371 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval