Junior Project Coordinator
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Junior Project Coordinator for their site.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support as required to a member(s) of the OPS PDP team
- Prepare a variety of high quality written memos, letters, emails, reports and PowerPoint presentations.
- Organize meetings and conferences including preparing agendas, relevant documentation, logistical and catering requirements.
- Involved in Project Management activities
- Management of Site builder/SharePoint activities for the OPS PDP team
- Maintain communication with relevant parties as required
- Maintain the time and attendance system (Kronos) on a weekly basis
- Maintain adequate supplies of stationary, submission materials etc
- Help out on travel arrangements when required
- Updating approvals on internal company systems
- Maintain files and records
- *The above is not intended to be an exhaustive list of the duties and responsibilities and may change over time as required.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Qualified to Degree level or equivalent in a business or relevant discipline is desirable
- 1/2yrs experience in administrative, event coordination environment with proven organizational skills essential. Previous experience in an Administrative/Personal Assistant role would be desirable.
- An excellent working knowledge of MS Office programs in particular proficiency in the use of Microsoft PowerPoint & Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including those relating to confidentiality and discretion, and the ability to interact at all levels of seniority
- Demonstrate the ability to organize, set priorities, effective time management.
- Excellent communication skills – both oral & written.
- Strong competency in the areas of Precision & Accuracy
For further information on this Junior Project Coordinator role in Galway please contact Maureen Ferguson on 0860462367/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval