Telephone: 087 2197421
Junior Project Engineer
Our client, a Pharmaceutical company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Junior Project Engineer for their site.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
- Management of engineering projects, capital projects, compliance to GMP standards
- Preparation of user requirement specifications for various machinery/equipment and review of vendor designs/specifications
- Develop and execute FAT/SAT and commissioning qualification plans
- Management of projects to agreed timelines and costs. Projects entail capital facility and equipment alterations and additions.
- Ensure Project compliance with environmental, health and safety standards
- Ensure compliance to documented procedures and cGMP requirements are maintained to the highest possible standards.
- Achievement of KPI’s as outlined in Performance and Development Plan
- Lead project assignments and supervise outside contractors in compliance with company guidelines.
- BS in Engineering or other technical discipline
- Minimum of 3 years engineering experience.
- Experience in a cGMP Manufacturing and or Biotechnology, pharmaceutical or medical device company is desirable
- Ability to work on own and as part of a team
- Demonstrated initiative and self-starter
- Experience using any of the following AutoCAD software package is also desirable
For further information on this Junior Project Engineer role in Galway please contact Anne Marie Fox on 087 2197421 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval