Contact: Vanessa Lynch
Junior Project Scheduler - Contract
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Junior Project Scheduler for their site on a contract basis.
Role involves developing, monitoring & maintaining schedules for a large capital projects on a live pharmaceutical site. The project scheduler will report to a lead scheduler who is responsible for all aspect of project controls
Responsibilities of Junior Project Schedule:
- Ability to organize, prepare and facilitate interactive planning and schedule review sessions with project team
- Produce project schedule based on Area of Site, Project Supervisor & Maintenance/Operations requirements
- Publish variance reports and schedule showing planned versus actual
- Analyse and publish critical path activities
- Publish daily and weekly look ahead schedules
- Routine progress updates with all Project Supervisors to obtain Commissioning qualification and start up resource requirements.
- Integrate a variety of schedules and information from Microsoft project
- Resource load schedule by all disciplines for the.
- • Build construction schedule with the various contractors (Equipment vendors, mech, elec, CSA, HVAC, etc) and interested parties.
- The project planner will have responsibility for co-ordination with maintenance & operations to ensure windows for construction & commissioning in plants are aligned with their schedules.
- The project planner will have responsibility for the integration of the project schedules into the overall site shutdown master schedule.
- Highlighting in a timely fashion any corrective actions required to maintain project schedule & develop a mitigation planning when/if projects run behind baseline schedule.
- Ability to run numerous meetings using proper meeting control and reporting tools
- Personal initiative to resolve a situation/issue
- Delivers their work on time, to the minimum agreed required quality and content
- Effective communicator on all Project levels to senior and middle management
- Competently and clearly writes job procedures task by task providing appropriate engineering logic and technical documentation, including correct tables, graphs and charts
- To fully appreciate the financial implications of a job and use that knowledge to make wise schedule
- Quickly extract and provide the correct information from project Supervisor
- Masters in a relevant topic/discipline
- 6 months + industry experience ideally
For further information on this Junior Project Scheduler role in Cork please contact Vanessa Lynch on 086 0462367 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval