Junior Quantity Surveyor
Job ID: JOB-13334
Job title: Graduate / Jnr. Quantity Surveyor
Description: Responsibility for monitoring costs on materials and direct labor, managing sub-contractors from tender to final account and compiling responses on tenders.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
· Proactively engage with all internal stakeholders to ensure commercial efficiencies and to the core of everything we do
· Daily monitoring and recording of direct resources including hours, productivity and wastage.
· Daily monitoring and recording of sub-contracted resources.
· Tracking of materials – working closely with internal procurement function and storeman.
· Compiling cost reports for the commercial manager
· Compiling tender returns for final checking by the commercial manager prior to submission
· Tracking variations, compiling support documentation and formalising for submission to clients agents
· Produce overall project IV for approval by Senior Management
· Tracking plant on-hire.
· Attend site meetings, internal review meetings, subcontractors meeting as required.
· Prepare variation costing and agreed same with Design team as the works progress.
· Be aware and follow the Company’s Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental Policies
Selection Criteria/Person Specification:
· Candidates will hold a minimum Level 8 qualification in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
· 1+ Years experience working as a QS within the Construction Industry
· Excellent reporting skills
· Enthusiastic, Motivated individual with strong written and verbal communication skills
· Possess the ability to work well as part of a team and independently
· Maximise Efficiency and meet challenging work goals
· Proficient in Microsoft Office packages such as Excel, Word and Powerpoint ·
· Planswift experience would be advantageous
For further information on this role in please contact on Gavin Moran on 087 410 8620 or email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review your data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel
Junior Quantity Surveyor
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13382 R&D Manager – Product Engineering / Sustaining Engineering The R&D team are growing, starting exciting…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13381 Quantity Surveyor The company is an award-winning and innovative contractor providing project solutions for the…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13357 We are a growing medical device company, based in Galway, and dedicated to reducing the…