Junior Recruitment Consultant (Graduate) - Life Science Division
HERO Recruitment are hiring a Junior Life Science Recruitment Consultant for our Galway office! This person will be a graduate of the life sciences disciplines with 1-2 years professional experience in the field.
Our company is a multi-award winning agency whose focus is about finding the best in people.
Our business style and culture is professional and friendly rewarding us with long-standing relationships with some of the world's leading companies.
We're a progressive agency with a down-to-earth approach, and we truly believe in the importance of understanding our clients' needs and our candidates' abilities.
We like to look after our team in HERO and offer excellent flexible working practices and benefits.
Right now we're looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our Life Science Sector. The person will become a valued member of one of the busiest departments within HERO.
We're looking for...
- A person who enjoys a busy and metrics driven environment where excellence is recognised and rewarded.
- They will enjoy dealing with people, have a natural ability to connect at an authentic level and excel and enjoy challenges.
- The person we feel best suited to this role will have experience working in a life sciences discipline or have a proven track record as a recruitment resource or administrator.
- They will be down to earth, genuine and authentic and enjoy engaging with people.
- They will enjoy the process of digging deep and unearthing the potential of our candidates and deliver a premium service to both our clients and candidates alike.
- Essential to this role will be the drive, vision and talent to build a successful business partnerships with our candidates, clients and our HERO team
Our wish list....
- Great personality
- Genuine, honest and authentic communicator
- 1-2+ years' experience in a life sciences discipline.
- Real team player
- Have a natural style of honesty and integrity.
- Have impressive skills and knowledge on social media platforms
- Love working and dealing with people.
Enough about us, let's hear about you.
If you'd like to know more please contact Michelle Kilcar, 0868347871 or email me at email@example.com
We'd love to talk!