Telephone: 086 0449371
Our client in Dublin is currently looking to recruit a Sales Representative for their site.
- To generate weekly sales of all product ranges as per agreed targets and to specifically promote the Security division product ranges.
- To represent EA to our Direct Customers, Engineers, Architects, and Specifiers by keeping in constant touch with them, providing quotations and following up on same.
- To educate them in the full range of products we promote so as to allow us to become specified on all projects.
- To carry out regular customer visits on a daily basis such as to ensure that the above job is carried out to the companies satisfaction.
- To be the liaison between your customer and EA at all times from quote to final completion of the job.
- To use the company’s Customer service department to output all quotations but with the proviso that you are responsible to provide accurate and timely information to facilitate this process.
- All quotations to be as per the guidelines on price and margin as laid down by the company.
- To participate in the hand- over of any job to the installation team such as to ensure a managed structure that allows for a timely install to agreed timeframes.
- To provide a weekly report of all visits at the agreed time, as required by the company to include, the client seen, the jobs discussed and the outcome of same
- To use salesforce to record and log all opportunities and to manage your pipeline.
- To participate in all product training as provided by the Company and to highlight any areas you need training in.
- 2 Years in a Field Sales/Office Sales Role
- Full Clean Driving Licence
- Exceptional organisational and time-management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
For further information on this Sales Representative role in Dublin please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval