Telephone: 086 0468858
Junior Software Test Engineer – Limerick
Our client, a medical device company in Limerick are currently looking to recruit a Junior Software Test Engineer for their site.
- Takes direction from Test Lead and provide regular and timely feedback on test estimates
- Understand requirements to be tested
- Complete tasks assigned and ensure the schedule is met
- Write, review, and execute test cases.
- Capture findings in a structural way
- Review and define test documents, especially Test plans and test reports
- Support software and systems engineering teams with trouble shooting, characterization and validation activities for prototypes and sub-systems
- Support sustaining activities
- Engage in continuous improvement of test process and practice enhancement
- BSc in Computer Science, or equivalent plus minimum of 1 year of software testing experience
- Knowledge and/or experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies in software development is expected
- Knowledge in API testing and Json is a plus.
- Ability to learn, introduce and improve new and existing test practice and processes
- Effectiveness of communicating technical information within or across the team
- Experience with complete software product development life cycle from concept to final release is plus
- Knowledge in test management tooling is a plus (like TFS, HP QC, ALM, Jira, etc.)
- Good writing and verbal communications skills in English are essential.
- Ability to communicate with team lead and team members
- Strong focus on customer experience and product quality
- Familiarity with FDA regulations for medical instruments is a plus
- Test automation experience would be an advantage as role develops
- Knowledge and experience in SQL is a plus
- Additionally, experience with automation test development in Visual Studio, Selenium or TestComplete would be an advantage.
For further information on this Junior Software Test Engineer role in Limerick please contact Oana Nicoara on 086 0468858/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.