Our client, a medical device company in Limerick are currently looking to recruit a Junior Systems Engineer for their site.
As a Junior Systems Engineer you will take responsibility for providing their systems knowledge for further development efforts for their Medication Management Solution (MMS) business unit segment focusing initially on infusion pumps. The Junior Engineer will need to demonstrate a basic understanding of fundamental engineering principles, procedures and techniques across multiple engineering disciplines to connect various functional elements related to the development and through life of electronic and software systems and subsystems. The suitable candidate should also be able with minimal supervision to analyse customer/user needs to produce detailed requirements specifications and systems architecture for the creation of new or enhancement of existing hardware and software products that may affect multiple systems.
- Demonstrate knowledge of system-level technology and development process.
- Eager to learn about advanced Systems Engineering methods and grow with the discipline.
- Support product development across multiple disciplines and global locations.
- Serve as a resource in examining systems behavior issues and bring resolution for existing infusion products.
- Provide technical support to a wide range or systems-level problems pertaining to specific MMS programs and projects.
- Clearly communicate information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
- Setting high goals for personal and group accomplishment; pushing oneself to exceed performance goals and standards; intelligent and strong drive for success.
- Establishing courses of action with supervision for self to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
- Consistently apply systems engineering techniques such as requirements synthesis, decomposition, use case modelling, traceability, risk management, verification and validation, product architecture, etc. with guidance/mentorship of a senior engineer.
- Degree qualified (or equivalent) ideally in biomedical, mechatronics, mechanical, electrical, electronics, software or systems engineering.
- Professional work experience with 0-2 years’ experience in suitable industry.
- Ability to work in a team or individually with global collaboration.
- Experience in DFSS (Design for Six Sigma) knowledge and experience is a plus.
- Experience with Requirements Management tools (DOORS, etc.) and configuration tools (TFS, etc.) is a plus.
- Knowledge of model-based systems engineering (MBSE), design methods using SysML or UML, and modelling tools (Rhapsody, Enterprise Architect, etc.) is a plus.
- Understanding agile development methodologies and scrum practices is a plus.
- Ability to support Regulatory Affairs and maintain risk management files for existing devices (i.e. dFMEA, Risk Benefit Analysis) and take input from Clinical Evidence Reports (CER) is a plus.
- Strong technical writing skills, producing specifications, reports, and test procedures.
For further information on this Junior Systems Engineer in Limerick please contact Anna Carty on 086 816 8298 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.