Junior Training Administrator
Our client, a medical device company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Junior Training Administrator for their site.
- Provides administrative support to the Site Training organization.
- Responsible for the record keeping and traceability of training documentation including attendance forms and metrics reporting.
- Responsible for the centralization of training coordination and communications for the site.
Major Responsibilities & Duties:
- Enters site training records into the LMS (Learning Management System)
- Coordinates class arrangements, facilities, and needed resources for training programs.
- Coordinates the training program for new hires.
- Organizes and delivers materials such as participant manuals, visual aids for all workshops.
- Coordinates and maintains the training area resources (equipment and material).
- Reconciles the department expenses.
- Executes any other activity as required by the Training Specialist.
- Co-ordinates Site Induction Programme
- Adheres to Site Training Procedures
- 2-4 years relevant working experience in training administration positions is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office —Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience in the use of Learning Management Systems
- Experience working in an FDA and/or European regulatory environment is preferred.
- Excellent Communication Skills
For further information on this Junior Training Administrator role in Cork please contact Maureen Ferguson on 0860462367/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval