Who are the clients?
Our Client, an award winning multinational in animal healthcare, is currently looking for a Key Account Executive to cover the Northern Ireland area. The role is focussed on achieving sales targets, maintaining business relationships.
What will I be doing?
- Achieving sales and profit objectives in line with company targets and new product strategies.
- Managing account performance against plan.
- Implement proactive and corrective actions as required including negotiation of performance based retrospective rebate schemes for key accounts and production of account level proposals for senior management.
- Establishing effective relationships with a broad range of contacts across the designated accounts to ensure opportunities identified and solutions implemented.
- Managing promotions within each designated account.
- Effectively participate in monthly/Qtr and yearly forecasting
- Business development in all designated accounts
- Implementation of all agreed discount schemes and responsibility for roll out per territory.
- Product forecasting per month to ensure market supply
What do I need?
- Experience in the Veterinary animal health market is essential
- Noah Qualification
- Demonstrable analytical aptitude
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills, able to interface effectively with the customer and internal Actavis personnel
- A strong team player with the ability to work on their own initiative.
For further information on this Key Account Manager role please contact Claire English on 0860449473 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval