Telephone: 086 0449371
Key Account Manager / Business Development Manager
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Key Account Manager for their site.
What will I be doing
- Achievement of Sales and profit objectives in line with company targets and new product strategies.
- Development of Key Account Business Plans to include identification of business expansion opportunities within each key account, promotional spend plan within each account, portfolio penetration objectives, relationship management and client development plans. Devise tactics to implement business plan.
- Manage account performance against plan.
- Implement proactive and corrective actions as required including negotiation of performance based retrospective rebate schemes for key accounts and production of account level proposals for senior management.
- Business Relationship Management within national account structure groups as directed by the National Sales Manager.
- Establish effective relationships with a broad range of contacts across the designated accounts to ensure opportunities identified and solutions implemented.
- Management of promotions within each designated account.
- Plan activities to maximise field call days and personal contact with customers showing most potential for development of their business, and comply with call coverage standards.
- Maintain current and accurate records of all customer accounts and meeting actions within the CRM system
- Use Perito sales data to plan and monitor territory and account sales and distribution and volume development.
- Based on direction from senior management, design and implement effective monthly and other promotions ensuring maximum impact and utilising marketing resources. Generate, recommend and seek approval for new and novel promotions within each key account.
- Business development in all designated accounts
- Implementation of all agreed discount schemes and responsibility for roll out per territory.
- Input into and implementation of operational plans
- In particular input into and implementation of pricing strategy and liaison with marketing on competitor market pricing.
- Product forecasting per month
- Effectively participate in monthly/Qtr and yearly forecasting to ensure market supply
What do I need
- Proven key account experience with the Veterinary market i.e. Highly tuned negotiation skills
- Highly competent on Microsoft office
- Excellent business acumen and commercial judgement
- Demonstrable analytical aptitude
- Good planning skills
- Highly credible with good communication and interpersonal skills, able to interface effectively with the customer and internal personnel
- A strong team player with the ability to work on their own initiative.
For further information on this Key Account Manager role in Galway please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval