Telephone: 086 0449371
Why this role
- Fun, multicultural environment
- Competitve salary andbenefits
- Fast career progression
- Excellent onsite facilities
- Join a leading pharmacutical in Cork
Learning &Development Associate
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork are currently looking to recruit an L&D Associate for their site.
- Be seen as a "go-to" information resource for all L&D data attribute related queries
- Manage L&D data throughout lifecycle in the Learning Management System through completing accurate and timely submissions in the Learning Request Workflow tool. Submissions may include: course, curricula, assignment, due date modifications and learning histories to realize the expected L&D business outcomes.
- Ensure L&D data accuracy by conducting monitoring & trouble shooting
- Ensure resolution of more complex data, process and system issues through escalating to and working with experts outside the core team
- Train internal L&D personnel cross affiliates on the L&D Data Mgt processes and information requirements necessary to fulfil requests.
- Review key L&D Data Management metrics & communicate to stakeholders to ensure results are being met whilst identifying and implementing initiatives to improve.
- Support global/regional L&D Data Management projects as needs arise
- Support the overall Global Learning Operations team by demonstrating flexibility in providing coverage for team members and training of new team members
- Experience with Learning Management Systems (preferably SuccessFactors)
- Experience with workflow tools (preferably ServiceNow) and other database applications
- Experience with managing a L&D dashboard
- Experience in Business Warehouse or Business Objects, MS Office (specifically Excel)
What do I need
- 2-3 years' experience in Learning & Development function with knowledge of integration of various L&D systems & data
- Associates Degree
- Fluency in English
- Ability to speak additional languages is a benefit (French, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian, Chinese, Japanese)
- Quality and Service mind-set and approach
- Experience communicating with a global team of colleagues and stakeholders
- General business acumen
- Knowledge of quality systems
For further information on this Learning & Development (L&D) Associate role in Cork please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval