Lab and Instrument Technician
Job ID: JOB-11870
My client is a Limerick based medical technology company with sites worldwide. There is a new permanent position available for a Lab & Instrument Technician.
The Lab & Instrument Technician is responsible for the installation, maintenance and repair of the companies Biosciences flow cytometers and their associated peripherals and accessories.
- Installs, maintains, calibrates, and repairs the companies flow cytometers and associated peripherals or accessories.
- Generates and maintains associated documentation records for installation, maintenance and calibration of the flow cytometers.
- Updates work orders and records on Service Max and Blue Mountain RAM.
- Serves as a key resource to examine and troubleshoot instrument issues and provides feedback on newly developed service procedures.
- Liaises with Technical Service teams in Europe/UK and US to train on servicing flow cytometers and equipment, and to stay current on new procedures.
- Supports the training and onboarding for Systems Engineers on flow cytometer technology.
- Works with managers and project leads to maintain and communicate a schedule of installation and maintenance activities.
- Procures and manages an inventory of service parts, tools and consumables.
- Works with EH&S/Facilities and Core Lab Manager to ensure laboratory safety compliance.
- Higher Advanced Certificate.
- 5 years relevant industry experience.
- Digital Literacy (PC, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work with others in a team environment.
- Self-motivated with ability to establish course and plans for self to ensure work is completed.
For further information on this Lab and Instrument Technician role in Limerick please contact Emma Griffin on 0860334325 or email@example.com Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11974 IT Systems Administrator My pharma client based in County Galway are looking to hire an…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11973 Regulatory Affairs Specialist Permanent Job Purpose: As a Regulatory Affairs Specialist, you will be a…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11861 Staff Lean/Continuous Improvement Engineer Our client, is recruiting for a Staff Lean/Continuous Improvement Engineer to…