Our client, a Pharmaceutical company in Athlone are currently looking to recruit a Labelling & Packaging team member for their site.
The L&P Manufacturing Team Member is responsible for support and executing cGMP L&P operations in the L&P Suite, currently under quantification in Athlone, Ireland. This position reports initially to the Manufacturing Manager before transitioning reporting to the L&P Manufacturing Team Leader.
Essential Duties, Functions and Responsibilities:
- Carry out labelling and packaging of finished products in line with GMP procedures
- Flexible to carry out production duties as directed in the assigned area of manufacturing/packaging area.
- Carry out all production/packaging operations in the assigned area in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and as directed by the relevant Manufacturing Batch Records (MBRs)
- Assist as a member of the Production team, towards the delivery of production Safety, output, quality and cost targets on schedule
- Complete all documentation relating to production activities as required i.e. On time and Right First time.
- Documentation includes e.g. MBR’s, Area Status Logbooks, Equipment Logbooks, Batch Labels and In-Process tests
- Immediately notify the Area Owner of any deviation from SOPs and/or deviations in the standard production process
- Ask if in doubt about any particular practice or unusual finding
- Maintain the manufacturing areas in a clean and tidy state at all times
- Perform housekeeping duties as assigned in the Production Department
- Participate in all training and Maintain Training 100% current.
- Adhere fully to all safety and Quality policies, procedures and regulations
- Supports capital projects throughout equipment lifecycle.
- Supports product or process development projects and associated validation activities.
- Supports investigations into manufacturing deviations.
- Disciplined in ensuring high levels of personal hygiene at all time, and in following the garbing and hygiene expectations of working in a GMP manufacturing environment.
- Follows procedure in the movement of materials in and out of the cleanrooms
- At least 3 years’ experience working in a fast paced regulated GMP packaging environment.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Flexibility to work on days and 2 or 3 cycle shift patterns as required. The work will initially begin on a days cycle before transitioning to a 2 cycle shift pattern and possibly a 3 cycle pattern as volumes ramp.
- Proficient in MS Office specifically Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Strong problem solving/analytical ability.
- Good working knowledge of Quality Assurance methods and procedures.
- Excellent communication skills.
For further information on this Labelling & Packaging team member in Athlone please contact Clara Burke on 086 8168273 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.