Job ID: JOB-11873
My client is a Clare based medical device company. There is a permanent position available for a IA Formulation Supervisor.
Join a team where you can be heard, be supported, and always be yourself. At our clients company, they are building a culture that celebrates backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives of all associates. At first glance, you’ll see they are dedicated to advancing and optimizing the laboratory to move science and health care forward for more than 80 years. Look again and you’ll see they are invested in you and you’ll have the opportunity to build a meaningful career, be creative, and try new things with the support you need to be successful. And no matter where you look at this company, at the heart of what they do, you’ll witness their shared purpose—helping realize life’s potential—in action. Their work helps improve millions of lives. We hope you’ll see yourself here, too.
- Supervise the daily activities of the department
- Supervise and communicate with direct reports to ensure department needs and development opportunities are being maintained
- Set weekly priorities for the team to ensure the required manufacturing schedule is completed. Adapt departmental plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges.
- Delegate effectively to your team to ensure the department goals and bowler targets are achieved
- Liaise with the planning department to ensure raw materials are available for upcoming batch’s and minimise disruption to the weekly schedule
- Liaise with the QC department for weekly in-process testing requirements are scheduled and completed
- Regular meetings with direct reports to ensure development goals are on track
- Represent the department at CFTM’s where required
- TMS responsibilities for your direct reports
- Daily update of the +QDIP board and present at daily management
- Ensure engineering & safety actions are being closed in a timely manner
- Complete CCF’s / ECC’s & Deviations as required to ensure compliance is maintained
- Ensure the department is ready for audits with no moderate or major findings as an outcome
- Monthly team meeting with the department to report on selected topics
Education & Experience:
- Master’s Degree desirable with minimum 5 years’ experience in an Immunoassay Formulation environment
- Experience in a Laboratory environment with good working knowledge of laboratory techniques.
- Use of Oracle or an equivalent ERP system an advantage
- Familiarity with laboratory equipment such as Conjugation, analytical balance, pH meter, pipettes, fume hoods, spectrophotometers, etc.
- Self-starter with ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team, requires minimum supervision
For further information on this IA Formulation Supervisor role in Clare please contact Emma Griffin on 086 firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11974 IT Systems Administrator My pharma client based in County Galway are looking to hire an…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11973 Regulatory Affairs Specialist Permanent Job Purpose: As a Regulatory Affairs Specialist, you will be a…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11861 Staff Lean/Continuous Improvement Engineer Our client, is recruiting for a Staff Lean/Continuous Improvement Engineer to…