Our client, a leading Medical Device company, are looking to recruit a Lab tech II for their site in Galway on a 9 month contract basis.
To perform routine Analytical testing as assigned and to accurately document tests results. You will be responsible for ensuring that all testing is carried out in line with all quality system and regulatory requirements.
- Demonstrate a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality.
- Conduct testing according to written procedures Raw material, In-process and Finished product testing for Analytical test support.
- Collect, compile and analyse data and prepare datasheets.
- Assist manufacturing/operations/quality in solving quality-related problems.
- Ensures NCE's, laboratory investigations and out of specification results are documented and reported to Laboratory Management.
- Ensure equipment standards and other materials are approved/released prior to use.
- Performs cleaning, preventative maintenance, verification of instruments and equipment where required.
- Ensure all training is completed as per Laboratory Training Program.
- Support Internal/External Audits.
- To build quality into all aspects of work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements.
- Perform and assist with additional duties as may be directed by the Supervisor.
- 1-2 years' experience working within a GMP Quality Control environment
- Minimum HETAC Level 6 in a relevant discipline
- Excellent attention to detail
For further information on this Lab Tech II role in Galway please contact Nicola O'Connell on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our CCP Recruitment website - www.ccprecruit.ie
Please Note: CCP Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval