My client a leading supplier of medical device packaging are looking for a Laboratory Test Technician. The Lab Technician will be responsible for testing, analysing and reporting laboratory test data. This is the ideal job for a Science Graduate who is looking to build on their experience.
- Complete product testing, analysing and reporting in a controlled manner, adhering to quality and regulatory requirements.
- Meet and comply with the objectives of the laboratory QMS system in accordance with the internal quality documentation, ISO 17025 standard, INAB requirements and international test standards.
- Ensure that the laboratory is maintained to a high level of cleanliness, so that test areas, equipment and samples are appropriately disposed of and cleared at the end of each test program.
- Ensure that work is completed in a safe manner in the laboratory at all times.
- Liaise with customers as required, to meet the requirements of each test program / customer project.
- Assist with the completion of competency audits, test method validations, proficiency tests, internal audits as required in order to meet the QMS requirements.
Education, Experience and skills
- A third level qualification in Science or Engineering is required.
- Experience of working in a laboratory environment and / or ISO 17025 is a distinct advantage.
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Collaborative worker and must be able to plan and organize own work activities to complete job assignments within allotted time and under constant pressure of deadlines.
For further information on this Laboratory Test Technician role in Offaly please contact Cliona O'Malley on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval