Learning & Development Specialist
Our client a leading medical device company is recruiting for an L&D Specialist for a 24-month contract. This role will be responsible, along with the Leadership Team, for managing activities and achieving the objectives of the site with regard to staff education, university relations, and site strategic development.
- Conduct and manage new hire orientation and develop and finalize curriculum to meet staff orientation needs in all job areas and functions.
- Work closely with organizational managers in conducting needs assessment of employees’ ability to perform their essential job function, recommending and developing areas for improvement.
- Communicates with business partners and line managers to determine and deliver training priorities
- Develop and execute strategies for university relations and future talent,
- Arrange content and deliver onsite training programs.
- Research and provide recommendations on learning technologies and alternative education solutions
- Contract and negotiate with external training vendors to purchase existing training material or course packages.
- Enhances organisational performance with learning and development activities.
- Working with Senior Leadership team to strategically align learning and development programs with the organizations objectives and employees’ personal goals and growth.
- Coordinate company events in line with learning/engagement/recognition strategy
- Continuously improve employer brand and identify brand development opportunities
- Responsible for Compliance with regulatory requirements on training processes and records
- Point of contact for Quality and Regulatory Audits.
- LMS System admin/ super user: Lead the day-to-day operation of the learning management system in compliance with site procedures.
Education/ Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or Business with a minimum of 3 to 4 years of experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Analytical skills necessary to interpret quantitative and qualitative data
- Proficient in use of Learning & Development software applications
- Experience in Training & Development systems & Theory’s
- Training plan delivery and Budgeting
For further information on this L&D Specialist role in Galway please contact Helga Reeves on 086 8168298 email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval