Lead Business Systems Analyst
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Lead Business Systems Analyst for their site.
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- Act as the expert in the functional understanding of the business requirements and solutions within the Galway Campus
- Lead the Business & in-country Business Analysts in the transition Business of Requirements into solution functional designs for our most complex and challenging initiatives
- Works with Development Organization to ensure that solution design is coded & tested (1st level of integration testing).
- Facilitate functional requirements walkthroughs and respond to Test team ambiguity review questions. (Including reviewing of test cases)
- Work with the Domain Director to develop a best in class center of excellence in Business System Analysis
- Supports training of the proposed solutions contributing to user guides, reference manuals and training materials as appropriate.
- Work with more junior BSAs to develop their skills and knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree (Level 8) in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or other related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 7+ years of business systems analysis experience or comparable business experience.
- Experience in the Insurance and Life Assurance industry.
- Significant experience in an AGILE & Dev Ops Methodology environments a distinct advantage
- Experience in SDLC with exposure to Java / J2EE or .NET environments preferred
- Experience in working with solutions using AS400 and/or COBOL
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval