Lead Engineer- Analog Mixed Signal Design
Job ID: JOB-13033
Lead Engineer- Analog Mixed Signal Design
Our client is growing a first-class Research & Design centre for multiple highly skilled technical areas in the semiconductor market in Cork.
The Automotive Information Systems (AIS) BU of Our client is building a highly skilled R&D group in Cork focusing on Analog, Digital and Communications areas. AIS has a broad portfolio of automotive networking products and has been a leader in the automotive space for more than 20 years.
AIS develops networking and related ICs for a broad range of applications ranging from 10 Mbps to 12.5 Gbps speed grades. AIS products are found in more than 250 car models. In addition to the automotive industry, AIS has several products in industrial market.
AIS has a global presence with teams in multiple locations. The AIS team in Cork will be working on low power networking ICs which will involve communication systems, analog and digital expertise. The products from Cork Design Centre team will be addressing the automotive and industrial markets. AIS has been a leader in several new technologies over the last 20 years and has been providing long lasting products in the rigorous automotive market. We place great emphasis on working right first-time design methodology and delivering on schedule.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
As the key analog designer in the analog/mixed signal team, you will supervise and mentor younger engineers on their design work and provide technical advices and directions;
You will work with the global functional teams on product architecture definition and feature discussions, to translate market requirement to design specification with detail feasibility analysis;
You will work with different design teams globally including system and digital IC teams on the interface specification and budget partitioning of the design, as well as system level anlog/mixed signal algorithm development.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 10+ years of experience in Analog CMOS/BiCMOS IC design.
- Experience developing project plans and ensure successful execution of projects while meeting schedule, cost and performance requirements.
- Experience managing projects from concept stage to mass production.
- Capability with working cross collaboratively with global teams.
- Having mixed signal design experience is a strong plus.
- CMOS/BiCMOS analog circuit design experience with sub-micron processes.
- Design Experience in CDR, frequency synthesizer, DLL, Hi-speed driver, Serdes.
- Analog/mixed-signal IC development cycles including design, simulation & validation.
- Familiar with Verilog A and its modelling.
- Familiar Cadence EDA.
- Strong analytical skills, teamwork contributor and excellent communication skills.
- Experience leading technical teams.
- Demonstrated experience in leading successful projects.
- Take on other engineering duties as required and assigned.
- Decision-making, problem resolution and resourceful thinking skills.
- Highly energetic, motivated and self-starter.
- Willing to work in an environment that allows initiative and requires flexibility.
- Requires some international travel, with approximately 25%.
- Masters or a PHD is preferred.
0% – 25%
For further information on this role in Analog Mixed Signal Design please contact Michael Brennan on Hire@hero.ie or 086-440 3742
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13245 R&D Manager – Photochromic and Liquid Crystal Technology Company Overview: Over 25 years of successful…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13243 Senior Quality Compliance Specialist Purpose This role participates in maintaining site compliance of operations inclusive…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13235 Manufaturing Engineering Supervisor Location: Clare Great opportunity to to be part of a diagnostics manufacturing…