Lead manufacturing technician
Our client, a manufacturing company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Lead manufacturing technician for their site.
Objectives of Position:
- The successful candidates will be responsible for providing technical leadership for a team of manufacturing engineering technicians in the High volume cleanroom production. The lead technician will give direction and oversight to the technician team while targeting key performance goals in terms of equipment reliability, yield improvement and increase machine utilisation.
- Provide support and leadership to a specific team of technicians.
- Development of team skills and process knowledge while mentoring less experienced and new members of the team.
- To understand, learn and develop in-depth knowledge for a range of equipment in the assigned area of responsibility.
- On a daily basis, support the engineering requirements and respond in a timely manner to maintain and support production.
- Support and improve ongoing PM activities & techniques to minimise m/c downtime.
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop and improve current standard operating procedures (SOP) targeting safety, product quality, equipment maintenance and production output.
- Excellent equipment knowledge and process debug troubleshoot skills.
- Ability to build and motivate a team and demonstrate good leadership qualities.
- Must be a self-starter with good initiative and proactive approach to solving problem.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, coupled with a high level of commitment to agreed performance goals.
- A very practical, constructive and analytical approach to problem solving.
- Knowledge of Medical Device Manufacturing or other highly regulated industry.
- Understands the requirements of process monitoring and control of validated processes.
- 6-sigma belts and/or experience of lean practice implementation
For further information on this Lead manufacturing technician role in Cork please contact Anne Gough on 0212066287 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval