Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Westmeath are currently looking to recruit a Lead Process Engineer for their site.
- Managing execution of project activities from development through launch for new formulations, products and technologies.
- Leading teams in establishing appropriate processing and cleaning practices to support Development, Validation and Commercialisation.
- Designing and leading process development activities to ensure that reproducible product quality is achieved - positioning final selected commercial processes in an optimal region of the space defined.
- Generating and executing documentation, including CMC sections, to support design, implementation & qualification activities within a cGMP environment.
- Analysing and resolving technical issues by providing innovative formulation, process or equipment solutions.
- Providing technical expertise on development and processing operations, presenting technical data to internal and external groups including HPRA, FDA and commercial partners.
- Third level qualification in a Science or Engineering Discipline (to level 7).
- Minimum of 5-8 years? experience of process development/engineering, formulation and related commercial scale-up/manufacturing preferably in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong technical and project management skills.
- Demonstrated track record in generating technical options to resolve problems, prioritising solutions, selecting optimal solutions and implementing decisions in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong experience in statistical analysis, sample sizing, ANOVA, DOE, regression analysis an advantage
- Strong knowledge of the mechanical and thermodynamic theory of pharmaceutical processing equipment an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven track record in current role is essential.
For further information on this Lead Process Engineer in Westmeath please contact Deirdre Finnerty on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our Hero Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: Hero Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval