Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Lead Project Engineer for their site in Galway.
The primary function is to Lead a project from initiation to completion. They will facilitate and drive continuous improvement of technology/processes and are capable of utilising a variety of statistical tools to validate process improvements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
? Demonstrated capability to lead/manage New Product/Process Transfer projects from initiation to completion.
? Demonstrated capability to lead a technical cross functional team.
? Technical knowledge of medical device manufacturing, preferably POBA/PTCA Catheter manufacturing.
? Demonstrated capability to communicate effectively between companies and across functions.
? Delivered project results within a specified and challenging timeframe.
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering/Manufacturing Engineering.
- Experience in a medical device industry for manual and semi-automatic processes.
- Experience with equipment transfer/introduction and/or NPI.
- Process development and process characterisation experience utilising statistical techniques including DOE.
- Process validation experience (IQ/OQ/PQ etc).
- Experience in process/equipment risk assessments using Risk Management tools such as PFMEA.
- Lean/Six Sigma experience. Data driven analysis with emphasis on statistical techniques.
- Self-confident with drive to identify process and equipment issues and implement robust solutions in a timely manner.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, root cause analysis and risk assessments with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work on own iniative.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with proven leadership abilities.
For further information on this Process Engineer role in Galway please contact Deirdre Finnerty on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our CCP Recruitment website ? www.ccprecruit.ie
Please Note: CCP Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval