Telephone: 086 1070950
Lead Software Engineer
Our client, a medical device company in Limerick is currently looking to recruit a Lead Software Engineer for their site.
Be the Lead Software Engineer
- Apply your software engineering prowess to creating powerful, fluid representations of the results from our life science research and clinical solutions in the growing fields of flow cytometry.
- Innovate at all levels of our products from instrument control, through a well-architected app, to a modern front-end.
- You will work with like-minded professionals to create the highest quality software solutions.
- Be capable of working independently to specify, plan, design, develop, test and support software components, and also have the capacity to mentor others including presenting/participating in design reviews and code inspections
- Translate requirements into design and implementation of well-structured and documented software components; anticipate system faults, failures, or unusual events, ensuring software adequately mitigates identified risks, and develop automated unit test cases to assure software meets the design criteria
- Adhere to all Life Sciences development policies and software quality procedures
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related Engineering discipline with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience in software development.
- A strong understanding of Design patterns, Data structures, OOP & OOD concepts and algorithms and their application in a professional environment within a software team structure.
- Understanding of software development lifecycle methodologies, including Agile.
- Experience with and proficiency in:
- C# and WPF
- Databases such as MS SQL Server, Entity Framework and/or LINQ
- Developing Service-Oriented Architectures and Restful Interfaces
- Additionally, experience with C++ would be an advantage
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- Experience working in a regulated (FDA) environment with medical instrumentation is a plus
For further information on this Lead Software Engineer role in Limerick please contact Karl Lippett on 086 1070950 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.