Our client, a medical device company in Amsterdam are currently looking to recruit a Lead Supply Chain Analyst for their site.
- Assist in identifying demand / supply process gaps and creating improvement tactics and strategies.
- Facilitate critical business risk discussions with key stakeholders.
- Influences change and improvements within IBP, demand, and supply functions across the organization.
- May serve as an alternate or designee for the IBP Manager in various capacities including leadership, influence, and change management responsibilities.
- Ensure monthly demand roll-up is inclusive of all regions / divisions and approved before providing to the Master Schedulers.
- Ensure global demand changes are communicated to each plant?s production plan.
- May analyze and identify disparities between the rough cut capacity plan and the global demand plan. This includes taking into account product lifecycle stages (e.g. new product introductions and obsolescence).
- Trend demand and supply plan accuracy to help drive continuous improvements.
- Generate recommendations to IBP leadership team to ensure that inventory levels are optimized, and excess inventory is dispositioned to support business objectives.
- Prepares charts for IBP and EIBP meetings.
- Coordinates and directs periodical meetings, resolves issues and follows up on actions arising from meetings such as weekly demand and supply reviews.
- 3+ years of business experience with planning and analysis in Supply Chain Management, Operations, Finance, Procurement, Demand Management/Forecasting, Sales/Marketing
- Background in process improvements, process development, product launches, and/or production /demand planning
- International experience or experience working with plants and divisions located globally
- Experience with ERP systems is required
- Strong analytical / quantitative skills. Ability to make sound recommendations and decisions and work under time pressure.
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills with demonstrated ability to present information to all levels of the organization.
- Ability to understand complex information, analyze data, understand trends, identify business risks, and present clear analysis and recommendations at the appropriate level for the audience.
- Challenged by a team-based environment which places high degree of emphasis on accountability for customer service, business, and financial performance
For further information on this Lead Supply Chain Analyst role in Amsterdam please contact Jenny Dore on 0212066287 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval