Contact: Deborah Counihan
Our Client a Galway based manufacturing facility are looking to hire a LEAN Coordinator for a permanent Role for their site.
Position Description and Responsibilities
- Facilitating lean improvement teams across the plant - multiple teams at one time.
- Drive the Lean philosophy throughout the site by supporting, mentoring and coaching employees in increasing their understanding and knowledge of Lean principles and techniques.
- Developing the 2-3 year strategy for lean implementation for each department.
- Evaluating the training needs for lean sigma in each area.
- Teaching OEE, TPM, SMED, Takt Time, Cell Layout, 5S, Value Stream Mapping, Continuous Flow, JIT, Kanban, Project Management, Cost Analysis and Process Capability Analysis.
- Developing processes and systems to ensure sustainability.
- Guiding the teams through Kaizen events and helping with justification.
- Tracking and reporting team progress ? teaching teams how to use the metrics and informing the Senior Management team of the progress in each area.
- Develop and foster a continuous improvement culture by facilitating and supporting the culture transformation programme and championing the implementation of our Behavioural Standards.
- Work with the IT department to incorporate Lean Principles in to the configuration and usage of the ERP system.
- Actively promote the use of the DMAIC framework for all reengineering type activities.
- Undergraduate Honours Degree in one of these fields or similar: Lean Operations, Engineering, Production / Supply Chain Management.
- This role requires a diverse business background, preferably with direct experience in manufacturing companies, with specific process excellence and change management competencies.
- Excellent facilitation skills and the ability to see multiple sides of an issue are essential experience.
- In-depth knowledge of standard work systems along with visual management is essential.
- Experience implementing and managing a Lean program in a manufacturing environment.
- Recognized Lean/6 Sigma or BPI certification a distinct advantage.
For further information on this LEAN Coordinator role in Galway please contact Deborah Counihan 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our CCP Recruitment website ? www.ccprecruit.ie
Please Note: CCP Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval