Learning and Development Associate Consultant
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork is currently looking to recruit an Learning and Development Associate Consultant for their site.
The primary role of the L&D Assoc. Consultant is to support the execution and delivery of the site wide L&D strategy.
- Contribute strategically to the ongoing development and execution of the site L&D Strategy
- Collaborate and partner cross tower with management team in the ongoing assessment of tower learning needs
- Coordinate, deliver and evaluate internal learning and coaching programs, utilising multiple platforms
- Assist in the management and maintenance of the Learning Management System
- Own the site onboarding process. Continue to evolve and evaluate.
- Provide 1:1 development coaching
- Deliver and provide feedback on selected psychometric assessments at individual and team level
- Assist with employee engagement, culture and wellbeing initiatives
- Have knowledge and experience of implementing the full HRD cycle (identify, design, deliver and evaluate)
- Remain abreast of key trends in the L&D space
- Project manage any special project requests in line with company needs
- Professional Qualification in Organizational Psychology/Training/Learning and Development
- Training delivery and evaluation (previously Train the trainer QQI Level 6) or equivalent
- Psychometric qualification favourable
- A positive, can do attitude, with a proven capability to work collaboratively with teams and individuals, cross functionally
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience of working on multiple projects and delivering to targets.
- Experience working in a compliance orientated environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Professional membership of relevant bodies (CIPD, IITD, PSI, BPS etc.) favourable
For further information on this Learning and Development Associate Consultant role in Cork please contact Vanessa Lynch on 086 0462367 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.