|Role Type||Fixed Term Contract|
Learning and Development Partner
Job ID: JOB-11434
Learning and Development Partner
Our client is recruiting for an L&D Partner to join their team in Limerick for a 12-month contract. This role is commutable from Clare and Galway. Reporting to HR, this position will be responsible for supporting the HR team and in particular the Learning and Development needs of the organisation. Working within a very collaborative and innovative environment you will have opportunities to work with a variety of lines of business including cross functional projects. You will be a true partner to the leadership team and also partner closely with the HR Manager.
- Establish a talent development and learning needs assessment process with key stakeholders across the business units and HR
- Create and deliver a Learning Strategy & execution roadmap to deliver against the learning strategy
- Establish portfolio of talent and organizational development solutions based on needs assessment, tailored to identified talent segments
- Define key learning objectives and training needs with stakeholders in different areas of our organization
- Conduct & Build Gaps/Needs Analysis, with subsequent format and Structure.
- Support HR & Managers to complete training needs analysis for their teams and develop appropriate learning plans.
- In partnership with HR and Business unit Managers create training plan templates
- Manage the execution of training plans, monitoring progress and initiating corrective action as necessary to rectify deviations
- Work with QA and HR to identify and ensure completion of compliance Training, company policies and procedures Training & Mandatory Training
- In conjunction with HR Build, facilitate & implement on boarding programs for new joiners of various departments
- Establish framework for identifying future skills in close connection with talent visibility & mobility
- Proactively engage with external vendors to explore new innovative development and learning offerings
- Design metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of the programs and continue to fine-tune and improve to ensure the best practice is delivered
- Identify, track and report on relevant metrics and continually evaluate results and costs to assess effectiveness and identify improvement opportunities.
- Planning, design and delivery of Training sessions, including Ad Hoc Training, for both new and existing team member.
- You will provide advice around learning and development, career development, employee engagement and change management,
- Own, integrate and anchor Leadership Attributes
- Develop and lead Company Graduate program
- Responsible for IDA Training Grant & Budget Management
Education, Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or relevant field, preferred.
- Minimum of 4-5 years of directly related work experience in a Learning and Development Specialist role
- Strong experience in performing training needs assessments, L&D strategy development and Execution.
- Experience in designing and developing policy training.
- Proficient in design and developing Virtual Instructor Led training and blended learning solutions.
- Proficiency in e-learning authoring tools.
- Highly proficient in IT skills to include Microsoft Office suite and SharePoint
- L&D Specialist, Train the trainer, Training & Development
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational skills and a sense of urgency
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Work well under pressure with a strong sense of urgency
- Excellent business acumen
- Desirable- Experience working in a Matrix environment
For further information on this L&D Partner role in Limerick please contact Helga Reeves on 086 8168298 firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Job ID: JOB-11742 Warehouse Team Lead Our client in County Mayo are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Team Lead. In…
Job ID: JOB-11667 Recruitment Consultant – Cork Office HERO Recruitment is hiring a Recruitment Consultant for our Cork office. Our…
Job ID: JOB-11735 Senior Operations Manager Our client a medical device MNC is recruiting for a leadership role in Galway….