Our client in Mayo are currently looking to recruit a Learning and Development Specialist for their site.
This position is responsible for leading and supporting the implementation of a wide range of Learning & Development (L&D) leading edge initiatives.
- Learning Needs Analysis: Leads the annual Learning & Development Needs Analysis process, ensuring that all compliance; Job Requirements & Business Improvement development needs are identified, collated and prioritised based on business needs. Collaborate with HRMs and the Wider Management Team to establish Learning & Development priorities.
- Deployment of L&D Activities: Leads the deployment of L&D activities including planning, communications and advertising, L&D master data, course objectives, target audience and tracking of L&D events. This role also oversees site logistics and materials availability for L&D activities. Ensure that an annual calendar of L&D activities is developed and communicated.
- L&D Sourcing Strategy: Supports the work for defining facilitators and handling facilitator contracting activities including quotation approvals, negotiations and timelines based on policies and guidelines.
- L&D Programs: Supports the design and implementation of development programs to ensure consistent high quality and cost effective programs. Ensure that CCU/BIG programs are implemented consistently and effectively.
- L&D System Implementation: Supports the work on implementation of a standardised Learning Management System across EEA in collaboration with HRMs (Human Resource Managers) and Functional Directors.
- Track Costs and Certifications: Ensures that all costs are tracked and analysed for on-the job; classroom and external programs through the central L&D system. Ensures that competency requirements and certifications are tracked and reported via the Learning Management System.
- Measurement and Reporting: Develops, supports and implements formal ROI on major programs and reports for HR & Wider Management Team.
- Organisational Capability: As appropriate, supports the introduction of new tools and approaches to enhance Organisational Capability.
- Operational Excellence - Supports operational excellence and lean approach to all activities carried out in the L&D function.
Previous Work Experience & Skills
- 3-5 years of relevant L&D experience in a multinational environment, preferably in a multi-country environment.
- Demonstrated experience of working with Learning Management Systems.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is desirable.
- Experience of working within a virtual environment is desirable.
- Experience of developing Training Needs Analysis, ROIs, Skills Matrix and technical competencies in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong analytical skills. Advanced MS Excel is desirable.
- Detail-orientated with strong ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with key stakeholders in a confident and professional manner.
Third level qualification degree in a HR, Business or Technical discipline.
Membership of a recognised HR Institute.
10% regional (EEA) and global travel.
For further information on this Learning and Development Specialist role in Mayo please contact Aisling on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our website - www.hero.ie