Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Line Support Engineer for their site.
- Serve as technical support for operations activities on an upcoming planned catheter assembly evening shift.
- 100% focus on quality throughout production activities.
- Manage all aspects of the evening shift so as to achieve the highest level of production efficiency possible.
- Ensuring production lines are appropriately kitted from the perspective of paperwork, raw materials, etc.
- Tackle any non-conformances which arise during the evening shift.
- Deal with all personnel issues associated with evening shift, this will include the processing of clocking cards, managing annual leave and tackling any disciplinary issues which may arise.
- Conduct performance reviews with all staff reports.
- Process any relevant changes via `Change Notice? (CN) system.
- Exhibit a high level of attention to detail in terms of completion of production paperwork.
- Monitor equipment and fixtures to ensure operating at optimum performance levels.
- Ensure all work performed on evening shift is executed in adherence with health and safety standards.
- A minimum of degree level qualification in an engineering discipline (preferably within the fields of manufacturing, production or mechanical).
- Ability to work on own initiative and also to multitask across numerous interconnected bodies of work.
- A background working within a numbers-driven medical device production environment.
- Need to possess an in-depth understanding of balloon catheter assembly and the processes and technologies typically availed of.
- Processing knowledge within the areas of hydrophilic coating and in particular polymer balloon forming would be a distinct advantage.
- Previous experience within a supervisory role.
For further information on this Line Support Engineer role in Galway please contact Deirdre Finnerty on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval