|Role Type||Fixed Term Contract|
Our client is an international trading company dealing with wholesalers and retailers primarily in the Irish and UK markets and also Europe and USA. And has a requirement for a Logistics Administrator for a maternity leave cover. The role is based in Blackpool, Co. Cork and you will support in the smooth operation of the Logistics Department of the business. As the Logistics Admin, you will work with your team to ensure stock and shipments are running smoothly.
- Assisting in the Logistics Department.
- Booking Hauliers to collect and deliver loads
- Working with our warehousing partners to deal with our stock and orders
- Follow up to ensure correct product and quantities are collected and delivered
- Dealing with any related queries.
- Invoicing orders when loads confirmed
- Updating the business systems on the order status and details
- Working as part of a collaborative and cohesive team Administration
- Dealing with Phone Calls and Visitors
- Carrying out any general office duties
As the successful candidate, you will ideally have to following:
- Certificate or Degree in Business Studies or similar
- 2+ years experience in a Logistics or Business administration Role.
- Previous experience working in a distribution business an advantage
- Experience of using SAP Business One would be a plusZ
For further information on this Senior Maintenance Engineer role in Cork please contact Marchon on Monroe 086 044 9473 / firstname.lastname@example.org Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Senior Compliance Specialist My client a leading pharmaceutical company in Sligo is looking to hire a Senior Compliance Specialist on…
Title MDR/Vigilance Specialist Duration: 12 months Location: Work from home / Ballybrit Galway Start Date: ASAP…
Title IT Business/Systems Analyst Summary Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit an…